Are you ready for the 2nd ESGENA Warm-Up?
- Hygiene & Infection Control Part 2
- Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 18:00 – 19:30h (CET)
Hygiene is a hot topic in Endoscopy. Let´s discuss with experts: biofilms in endoscope channel, single use endoscopes, sustainability, and patient safety.
- The future of biofilm removal in endoscope channels” (ECOLAB)
Bernhard Meyer, Germany
- Duodenoscope Processing: An Update and A Way Forward (Boston Scientific)
Betty McGinty, USA
- Sustainability in endoscopy (Fujifilm)
Daniela Schröder, Germany
Ulrike Beilenhoff, Germany
Marjon de Pater, The Netherlands
In cooperation with Boston Scientific, Ecolab, Fujifilm.
Keep a step ahead and save the date for the next ESGENA Warm-Up
• Single-use endoscopes: Turning nursing advantage to enhanced patient care
• September 23, 2021, 18:00 – 19:30 CET
Presented in close cooperation with AMBU
A growing concern about the risk of cross-contamination linked to reusable endoscopes has arrived to the GI units to the point that after several years of studies and investigations, a safety communication from the FDA (equivalent of CE mark in the US) was issued 2 years ago recommending the transition to duodenoscopes with disposable components to reduce risks of infection.
The complex cleaning processes, the scope designs and the rise of the superbugs make an efficient reprocessing very challenging in addition to a very time-consuming process.
A new generation of GI endoscopes is here to eliminate cross-contamination while improving workflow and reducing cost.
- What do “single-use endoscopes” mean for my patients?
- What do “single-use endoscopes” mean for me as a nurse?
- What it the manufacturer’s role in supporting our main concerns?
• Marco Bruno, Netherlands
• Ulrike Beilenhoff, Germany
• Björn Fehrke, Switzerland
• Rasmus Kümmel Holtze, Denmark
Marjon de Pater, Netherlands
Ulrike Beilenhoff, Germany
Celebrate with us at UEG Week!
During UEG Week on 3-5 October 2021 ESGENA will celebrate its 25th anniversary with two ESGENA sessions every day.
• Meet pioneers of endoscopy nursing
• See fascinating item like robots in Endoscopy
• Experience virtual learning and artificial intelligence
• Learn more about interesting project presented as free paper presentations
Benefit from being a nurse!
The reduced fee for allied health professionals gives you access not only to the nurses programme, but to all other offerings at UEGWeek, too. Advance your career with this exceptional educational experience, state-of-the-art-lectures, free paper sessions, real-time discussions, live endoscopy, electronic posters, and industry symposia.
REGISTER NOW: https://ueg.eu/week/register
See enclosed ESGENA Programm
See you at the ESGENA warm-Ups and at the ESGENA Conference